Exercise is the best way to improve the mental and physical wellness. Any type of physical workout is always beneficial for healthy body. But during the pregnancy time, doing physical exercise tend to be a sensitive subject. As extreme care is required while doing any type of move and you need to be extra cautious during the workout.
However, anything in moderation is safe and beneficial. This applies to exercise as well. Making exercise a regular habit during the pregnancy can help to develop more stamina for labour and help you for getting normal delivery. Low-impact exercises, such as walking, yoga or swimming, tend to be safe during pregnancy period.
In earlier days, expecting momms were encouraged to take plenty of rest. But things have changed with time. Nowadays, ddoctors and experts recommend that moderate exercise during pregnancy is safe and healthy. There can be the instances of heavy fat gain specially on the chest area where options like breast uplift are available but cost of breast uplift can differ for instance cost of breast surgery cost in Mumbai is comparatively on lower scale as compared to other cities. Moreover, it’s also important to be in good physical shape during the critical days of early foetal development. Since pregnant lady’s health has direct correlation with the baby’s health so exercising in pregnancy is best thing for both baby and mom.
Benefits of Exercise during the Pregnancy:
- Reduces morning sickness
- Improves sleep
- Reduce stressand anxiety
- Eases childbirth
- Reduces constipation and hemorrhoids
- Lowers risk for gestational diabetes
- Maintains healthy weight during and post pregnancy
Pregnancy: Wonderful Phase of Women’s Life
Giving birth to a baby is the most joyful, exciting and emotional events in women’s life. But it comes along with unwanted body changes such as weight gain around abdominal region, sagging or deflated breasts etc. With advances in medicine and in plastic surgery these problems might be quickly corrected. Nowadays, cosmetic procedures are easily affordable by everyone. There are many surgical operations which can help to maintain more aesthetically pleasing body contour by undergoing a Liposuction procedure. The process is very common in Mumbai and many specialist doctors are available to carry out the surgery.
What Type of Exercise Are Good to Perform During Pregnancy?
There are many types of safe exercises designed for expecting mothers such as pregnancy yoga. But if you want to continue walking, swimming and gym activities, you can do it but with few changes.
- Running or brisk walking is the gentle, low-impact forms of exercise good for pregnant people. Walking along with swinging the arms can raise your heart rate and thus promote well-being and relaxation.
- Swimming is an aerobic exercise that can improve the flow of blood and oxygen. It encourages muscle development and flexibility and allows you to feel weightless despite of the extra fat you are carrying.
- Kegel exercises or pelvic floor exercises makes the muscle strong which support the uterus, vagina and bladder. These exercises control the bladder function and reduce the risk of haemorrhoids.
- Strength training with moderate weights is normally safe It tone up and strengthen your muscles and helps to maintain a healthy weight by improving overall strength.
- Yoga is a form of stretch that retain strength and flexibility. It allows you to connect with your baby and enhances mindfulness skills which are helpful during labour.
- Low-impact exercises are the safest during pregnancy. They are least likely to cause complications associated with congenital abnormalities and miscarriage.
Few Other Tips to Work Out Safely During Pregnancy
Although exercise during pregnancy is usually safe, still there are few precautions you need to follow before beginning with the process:
Start slowly: If you are a beginner for following the exercise routine, you need to take up slowly. Just do for about 20 minutes and warm up. Again, make it to 30 min and then stop. Make sure you are comfortable with what you are doing.
Workout according to Body tune: Listen to your body and make small moves. Let your body feel good and comfortable with the activity. If any pain or strain exist, stop then and there. Once you finish make sure you feel energized, not drained out.
Avoid Tough Moves: The activities such as lying flat on your back or standing still can restrict blood circulation and cause much pressure on uterus. Try to avoid these types of moves such as deep back bends, deep flexing, jumping or jerky motions.
Stay Hydrated: After half an hour of your exercise, you can sip one glass of water and remain hydrated during and after the workouts.
Be focussed: Always choose exercise routine that you like to do in your pregnancy with utmost dedication. Make sure you consult the doctor for getting the healthy fitness routine plan safe for you. Whatever you do, it shouldn’t be hard for both of you and your baby. Enjoy each move of exercise with fun!
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes.
- Wear well-fitting, supportive, non-slip shoes.
- Practice less intense exercises.
- Stay Motivated
- Check out heart rate during workouts
- Avoid high-impact exercises
- Fast Moves that raise the pulse rates
- Physical activity that cause excessive sweating
- Workout which involve twisting of the body
- Backward Bending
- lying on the back
- Standing for long duration
Make a commitment to exercise regularly. Always check with your healthcare provider before starting any type of exercise routine to help you for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Know about your fitness routine and ensure that the physical activities you perform don’t put you or your baby at risk.